At the end of 2011, Awareness asked over 320 marketing experts for their opinions and predictions for Social Media as a marketing tool in 2012.
The State of Social Media
The findings are contained in the report below and they make for fascinating reading for anyone who is serious about their Social Media marketing.
Containing the thoughts and real world experience of a broad range of industry experts, the report covers areas such as:
- Corporate Investment in Social Media
- Assigning Resources
- Biggest challenges in Social Media for 2012
- Monitoring and managing Social Media
- Measuring Social Media ROI (return on investment)
- Preferred Platforms
- LinkedIn and it’s place in Social Media Marketing
- Social Media Marketing Resources
Social Media Grows Up
Clearly, Social Media has now reached a far higher level of maturity and as the report details it is now a serious Board Level consideration for many companies.